Thursday, May 16, 2013

Michael Kors iphone 5 case safeguards your iPhone 5 within a premium leather designer clutch wallet


Are you still worrying about how to carry your iphone 5 without taking a purse when you wanna go for a walk? Don’t be upset, the Michael Kors iphone 5 case can help you deal with it.The apparent color of the Michael Kors iphone 5 case is black, which is absolutely low-key. And the inside color of the Michael Kors case is orange, which is a little bit bright compared to that of appearance.
The Michael Kors iphone 5 case safeguards your iPhone 5 within a premium leather designer clutch wallet. The durable gold metal zip closure provides a snug fit for your iPhone 5, while concealing it along with other necessities in multi-purpose pockets. The Michael Kors gold metal snap button of the Michael Kors iphone 5 case in the front luxuriously details the Michael Kors Est. 1981 print. There's also a rigid protective layer that reinforces additional backbone support for durability.The Michael Kors iphone 5 case, which is Classic, chic and luxurious, blends an iPhone 5 case and a designer wallet. When open, the clutch displays your iPhone 5 on the right and a wallet on the left. This pocketbook style of Michael Kors case with a solid side spine adds a protective layer for additional support and durability.I have a good idea, we can take this Michael Kors iPhone 5 case to a party. People will be surprised when you open the Michael Kors case, because they thought it was a wallet.
Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for iPhone 5 feature:Combination iPhone 5 case and functional designer wallet or purseSoft leather lining for protection against scratchingCutouts for play-through functionalityEasy device accessSnap closure for added securityWrist strap for carrying the wallet clutch on wristCompatibility: iphone 5
Fortunately, I find someone who bought this Michael Kors iphone 5 case. She said like this:
This Michael Kors iphone 5 case is the best thing I bought last year. I take it EVERYWHERE. It is so versatile, lightweight and looks great. I get so many compliments on it. I have had this Michael Kors case now for over 5 months and other than a little wear on the front logo fob - it looks awesome. This Michael Kors case holds my essential credit cards - with a slot for receipts/drivers license/etc under the card slots. I love that the Michael Kors case folds closed and the wrist strap makes it easy to carry and keep near me. I have found that I don't use my purses anymore - I just tote this around. Makes my life a million times easier - and it has the added benefit of being trendy.
This Michael Kors iphone 5 case was such a great purchase! I was a bit skeptical about spending this amount for an iphone 5 case, however I love MK, so I had to have this accessory to match by bags, jewelry, ect. So glad I did, it's durable, cute, & classy! I get at least one compliment a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment